A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants – for home, office or anywhere. Clean, modern, and colourific plant pots. This size is perfect for bookshelves and mantles. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters.
– Plastic (BPA free)
– Made in Melbourne
– Size: (300mm w x 255mm h – 180mm planting depth)
Out of stock
How to use:
– Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
– Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
– The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
– Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it’s time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
– Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
– Don’t be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well – especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don’t need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
– In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
– Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
Australia's Biggest Plant Sale
🚚 The BIG Question- How do deliveries work? 🚚
Orders placed from Mon, 19th February to Sun 10pm , 10th March will follow the following delivery schedule.
Free shipping is available to Metro areas (Zone 1- within 25km of CBD) if you spend over $299. Zone 2+3 receive a $15 discount over this spend. Regional freight doesn't get discounted freight.
Shipping is $25.95. Orders up to 50km outside of the CBD are hand delivered to your door. Those outside of the 50km zone can shop in our Regional store and deliveries are sent via Australia Post. You can choose Regular post or Express. Express Post is $34.99.We highly recommend Express to minimise travel time for your order.
**Please note Express Post doesn't mean the order is sent out sooner, it means we will send via Express Post on our scheduled dispatch date for Regional orders below.
$5.95 handling fee is applied to all orders for cardboard, packing and dispatch. Regional orders are charged at $3 per item. Dispatching via AusPost takes a lot of care and detail. Each plant is individually wrapped, taped and stuck to the base of the box.
If you shop more than once during your cycle, just add your order number at checkout to combine your order and receive free shipping.
Please note WA, NT and TA are not currently available on our online shop and we can't ship to these areas.
Delivery Lead time-
Please note that the delivery timeline is an estimate only, and we cannot guarantee delivery on or before a specific date. However, in many cases, orders are delivered earlier than estimated. Please allow extra time for your deliveries to arrive during busy periods.
What if I’m not home?
Please note we will attempt 1 delivery to your location. If you’re not home, our driver will find a safe spot to leave your order. If unsuccessful and it’s not safe to leave, you will be required to collect your order from our storage facility. You’ll get a notification about your missed delivery, so you can pick your item up in person. Please email our team so we can confirm a date and time for you to pick it up.
– Delivery to a Parcel collection point is not possible.
– Please ensure the address you have nominated can accept deliveries on the weekend and during the week including holidays. We are not able to facilitate only weekend and only weekday deliveries.
– We are also not able to update with ETA on timings other than the above delivery window, as this does become quite hard for us to manage expectations.
– Changes to delivery addresses are not possible once the order is placed.
We will do our best when packing but please allow for some leaf damage during transportation due to packaging or climate change. If your plant looks like it has wilted during transit, we recommend giving it some water right away – this should help it to recover and settle in or reach out to our horticulturalists on Facebook for more help.
The easiest way to order the Best Quality
Plants hand delivered fresh to your door!
This product is Currently Out of Stock. Scroll down to find related products or click to view our Shop!