A lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants – for home, office or anywhere. Clean, modern, and colourific plant pots. This size is perfect for bookshelves and mantles. The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters.
– Plastic (BPA free)
– Made in Melbourne
– Size: (170mm w x 145mm h – 100mm planting depth)
How to use:
– Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
– Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
– The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
– Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it’s time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
– Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
– Don’t be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well – especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don’t need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
– In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
– Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
We’ve gone to the ends of the Earth to get our hands on a bunch of these rare beauties. So get in quick before they all spin out because right now this is the closest thing to Disneyland without a doubt!
Our 100mm Spiralis Cacti are an average of 220mm tall.
Get in quick before they all spin out!
Due to the closure of our warehouses we have heaps of plants to re-home! We will be adding these as a lucky dip to your order. We have a huge variety of plants ranging in sizes and species. Some need a little TLC but you won’t be disappointed in your lucky dip! Adopt a plant!