🚚 The BIG Question- How do deliveries work? 🚚
Orders placed from Mon, 19th February to Sun 10pm , 10th March will follow the following delivery schedule.
- Metro – We Deliver Within A 50km Radius Of Major Cities
- Regional- If you are not within 50km of a metro city, shop at our regional store and we offer a select range of plants that can be posted through Australia Post
Free shipping is available to Metro areas (Zone 1- within 25km of CBD) if you spend over $299. Zone 2+3 receive a $15 discount over this spend. Regional freight doesn't get discounted freight.
Shipping is $25.95. Orders up to 50km outside of the CBD are hand delivered to your door. Those outside of the 50km zone can shop in our Regional store and deliveries are sent via Australia Post. You can choose Regular post or Express. Express Post is $34.99.We highly recommend Express to minimise travel time for your order.
**Please note Express Post doesn't mean the order is sent out sooner, it means we will send via Express Post on our scheduled dispatch date for Regional orders below.
$5.95 handling fee is applied to all orders for cardboard, packing and dispatch. Regional orders are charged at $3 per item. Dispatching via AusPost takes a lot of care and detail. Each plant is individually wrapped, taped and stuck to the base of the box.
If you shop more than once during your cycle, just add your order number at checkout to combine your order and receive free shipping.
Please note WA, NT and TA are not currently available on our online shop and we can't ship to these areas.
Delivery Lead time-
Please note that the delivery timeline is an estimate only, and we cannot guarantee delivery on or before a specific date. However, in many cases, orders are delivered earlier than estimated. Please allow extra time for your deliveries to arrive during busy periods.
- Bris - Thu, 14th Mar to Mon 18th Mar
- Melb + Syd – Mon, 18th Mar to Sun, 24th Mar
- Canberra – Thu, 21st Mar to Sun, 24th Mar
- Adelaide – Mon, 18th to Fri, 22nd Mar
- Regional Store – Dispatch will occur by Sat, 16th Mar. We offer Regular delivery or Express Post via Australia Post. We recommend Express post to minimise travel time to your destination . You will receive an email from Australia Post with your tracking code once your order has been packed. All Regional orders are dispatched from our Brisbane warehouse.
- Please note pick-ups are no longer facilitated.
What if I’m not home?
Please note we will attempt 1 delivery to your location. If you’re not home, our driver will find a safe spot to leave your order. If unsuccessful and it’s not safe to leave, you will be required to collect your order from our storage facility. You’ll get a notification about your missed delivery, so you can pick your item up in person. Please email our team so we can confirm a date and time for you to pick it up.
– Delivery to a Parcel collection point is not possible.
– Please ensure the address you have nominated can accept deliveries on the weekend and during the week including holidays. We are not able to facilitate only weekend and only weekday deliveries.
– We are also not able to update with ETA on timings other than the above delivery window, as this does become quite hard for us to manage expectations.
– Changes to delivery addresses are not possible once the order is placed.
We will do our best when packing but please allow for some leaf damage during transportation due to packaging or climate change. If your plant looks like it has wilted during transit, we recommend giving it some water right away – this should help it to recover and settle in or reach out to our horticulturalists on Facebook for more help.